LIPARI & VULCANO
Every day (from April 1 to October 30, 2020)
Boarding at 8:45 am - Departure at 9.00 am
Tickets can be purchased online up to 7:00pm hours the day before minicruise
LIPARI & VULCANO
Departure from the port of Milazzo at 09.00 am for Lipari (boarding at least 30 minutes before departure).
From the sea it will be possible to admire the Faraglioni of Lipari and the panorama on the island. After arriving at the port of Lipari Marina Corta, a stop of about two and a half hours will be made to allow the independent visit of the island.
At around 13:00, departure is planned to reach the island of Vulcano. During the navigation it will be possible to admire the mythological area, which includes the Faraglioni of Lipari, the Grotta degli Angeli, the Scoglio della Mummia and the Scoglio di Papa Giovanni.
Then you can admire the Venus Pool, the Horse Cave and the Lion Rock.
Arrival at the port of Vulcano, where it will stop for about two and a half hours for autonomous exploration.
The return to Milazzo is scheduled at around 5.30pm.
At 09:00 you will depart from the port of Milazzo to reach the island of Lipari (check in at least 30 minutes before departure).
During navigation, it will be possible to admire the promontory of Milazzo, on which stands the great Castle, the largest fortified citadel in Sicily and the Ancient Village. Inside the walls are the Ancient Cathedral and the Palazzo dei Giurati.
The arrival at the port of Lipari Marina Corta is scheduled at about 10:30 am. It will stop on the island for about 2 and a half hours, to devote itself to the autonomous exploration of the island.
Lipari is the largest island of the Aeolian archipelago on which it is possible to find a multiplicity of services for tourism.
Suggestions for the independent visit of Lipari:
• Lipari Castle, a 16th century building surrounded by walls built during the reign of Charles V.
• Regional Archelogical Museum "BernabòBrea", is located in the Castle complex and houses artifacts dating back to the Neolithic and related to marine archeology.
• Corso Vittorio Emanuele, a point of reference for shopping on the island, where you can find various sales outlets, restaurants and typical restaurants
• Cathedral of San Bartolomeo, the main place of worship of all the Aeolian Islands.
• Geophysical Observatory in San Benedetto, to admire the view of Vulcano and Vulcanello.
At around 13:00, departure from the port of Lipari is scheduled for the transfer to the island of Vulcano.
Stop on the island of Vulcano for about two and a half hours, useful to allow autonomous exploration of the island and bathing. Volcano is the island of the archipelago closest to Sicily and is famous for the volcanic manifestations that the they characterize, like the muds and the submarine fumaroles, known all over the world for the benefits on the health of skin and the cure of the rheumatism.
Suggestions for the independent visit of Vulcano:
• Thermal puddle of Vulcano, in which it is possible to make a real "wellness treatment" with the clay mud.
• Baia delle Acque Calde, is a "natural hydromassage" to try absolutely.
• Baia delle Sabbie Nere, a characteristic beach formed by volcanic sand, with shallow waters and clear waters.
• Climbing to the crater of the Volcano, a walk in nature to enjoy unique landscapes and, having reached the top, a breathtaking view.
At about 16:00, departure from Vulcano to take the island tour by sea. You will be able to admire the
Grotta del Cavallo, so named because of a boulder at the entrance of the same that seems to resemble a horse's head and the Piscina di Venere, a magical place surrounded by the legend according to which the goddess Venus dived into these waters to find virginity lost.
The return to the port of Milazzo is scheduled at around 5.30pm.
* The itinerary may be subject to change.
SERVICES ON REQUEST FOR PAYMENT:
- Transfer by Shuttle Bus from Catania Fontanarossa Airport - Milazzo Port
- Personalized Taxi Transfer from Catania Fontanarossa Airport - Milazzo Port
- Covered and / or uncovered secure parking for Milazzo Porto vehicles
- Hotel / Bed and Breakfast in Milazzo