PANAREA & STROMBOLI BY NIGHT SPECIAL EDITION
(Operating: Every Saturday from 01 May to 30 September 2020 | Every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 15 May to 15 September 2020)
Technical stopover to the volcano and Lipari islands
Embarkation from Milazzo 11.45 am, departure 12.15 pm.
Tickets can be purchased online up to 7:00pm hours the day before minicruise
PANAREA & STROMBOLI BY NIGHT SPECIAL EDITION
Departure from the port of Milazzo at 12.00 am to Panarea (boarding at least 30 minutes before departure).
A technical stop will be made at Vulcano and Lipari.
It will be possible to see the bay of Calajunco and the beach of Zimmari from the sea. You will stop on the island for about two and a half hours to allow for an independent visit.
It is possible to visit the Prehistoric village of Capo Milazzese, reachable on foot in about 45 minutes or with the typical Panarea electric taxis.
In the afternoon, the tour will depart to reach Stromboli. During navigation it will be possible to admire the micro archipelago formed by the islets of Lisca Bianca, Lisca Nera, Basiluzzo, Spinazzola.
You will arrive at the port of Stromboli, where it will be possible to stop until sunset. The navigation will then resume coasting along Strombolicchio, up to the Sciara del Fuoco to watch the volcano's explosive eruptions from the sea.
The return to the port of Milazzo is scheduled between 22:00 and 23:00.
At 12:00 we will depart from the port of Milazzo to reach the island of Panarea (check in at least 30 minutes before departure).
During navigation, it will be possible to admire the promontory of Milazzo, on which stands the great Castle, the largest fortified citadel in Sicily and the Ancient Village. Inside the city walls, there is the Ancient Cathedral and the Palazzo dei Giurati. Before reaching the island of Panarea, a technical stop will be made at Vulcano and Lipari.
Arrival at the port of Panarea. Here a stop of about two and a half hours will be made for the independent visit of the island.
Panarea is the smallest and most exclusive island in the archipelago, chosen as a destination for many VIPs.
Suggestions for the independent visit of Panarea:
• Prehistoric village of Capo Milazzese, dating back to 1400 BC, reachable on foot in about 45 minutes, or with typical Panarea electric taxis.
• Church of San Pietro, the island's main religious building.
• Small beach of Cala Zimmari, the only sandy beach of the island, also known as the red beach, due to the characteristic color of the sand. From here, for lovers of nature walks, you can reach the Punta del Corvo, through the natural paths.
• Cala Junco, a bay among the rocks with a particular amphitheater shape, which forms a natural pool with crystal clear waters.
In the afternoon, Panarea will be left to leave for Stromboli. During the transfer, you can admire the picturesque village of Ginostra, isolated from the rest of the island of Stromboli and reachable only by sea. We will then proceed towards Sciara del Fuoco and Strombolicchio, a small island on which a lighthouse was installed for navigation. Arrival at the port of Stromboli Scari and stop on the island for about two and a half hours for the independent visit.
Stromboli is known throughout the world mainly thanks to its volcano, constantly in activity, which offers spectacular explosive eruptions. Here you will also find many black sand beaches, among which we mention the Forgia Vecchia beach, a small bay that offers crystal clear waters and a peaceful and relaxing environment, the Ficogrande beach, the most equipped, ideal for families and the beach of Punta Lena, composed of a landscape of gray granite and cobalt blue waters.
Suggestions for the independent visit of Stromboli:
• Church of San Bartolomeo, built in 1801, in whose facade is the statue of the patron saint of the Aeolian Islands.
• Church of San Vincenzo, from whose square it is possible to admire the panoramic view of the port and of the Scari beach with the Strombolicchio, the oldest volcano of the Eolie.
• It is also possible to climb the crater of the Stromboli volcano up to the observatory at a height of 400 meters.
At sunset, we will return with the boat under the Sciara del Fuoco, to be able to watch from the sea to the spectacle suggestive of the explosive eruptions that this volcano in constant activity gives us.
The return to the Port of Milazzo is expected at about 10.30pm.
* The itinerary may be subject to change.
SERVICES ON REQUEST FOR PAYMENT:
- Transfer by Shuttle Bus from Catania Fontanarossa Airport - Milazzo Port
- Personalized Taxi Transfer from Catania Fontanarossa Airport - Milazzo Port
- Covered and / or uncovered secure parking for Milazzo Porto vehicles
- Hotel / Bed and Breakfast in Milazzo