STROMBOLI & PANAREA SPECIAL EDITION
(Operating: Every Monday from 01 June to 15 September, 2020)
Boarding at 08:45, departure at 09:00.
Purchases by 7.00 pm the day before the cruise
STROMBOLI & PANAREA SPECIAL EDITION
Departure at 09:00 from the port of Milazzo to Vulcano (boarding at least 30 minutes before departure). During the navigation it will be possible to admire the island of Lipari from the sea. Arrival in Vulcano and stop for about two and a half hours to allow independent visit and bathing.
In the early afternoon, the departure is scheduled for Panarea, where a stop will be made at the port of S. Pietro to allow the independent visit of the island.
Afterwards we will leave and a tour by sea will be carried out to admire the micro archipelago in front of the island, made up of the islets of Lisca Bianca, Lisca Nera, Basiluzzo and Spinazzola.
We will continue until we reach the Sciara del Fuoco to admire from the sea the evocative spectacle of the volcano's explosive eruptions.
The return to the port of Milazzo is expected between about 10:00 pm.
Departure at 9:00 am from the port of Milazzo for Vulcano (boarding at least 30 minutes before departure).
During navigation, it will be possible to admire the promontory of Milazzo, on which stands the great Castle, the largest fortified citadel in Sicily and the Ancient Village. Inside the city walls, there is the Ancient Cathedral and the Palazzo dei Giurati. During the navigation it will be possible to admire the island of Lipari from the sea. After arriving at the port of Vulcano, you will stop on the island for about 2 hours and a half, to allow for the island's independent visit and bathing.
Vulcano is the island of the archipelago closest to Sicily and is famous for the volcanic manifestations that characterize it, such as mud and underwater fumaroles, known worldwide for the benefits on skin health and the treatment of rheumatism .
Suggestions for the independent visit of Vulcano:
• Thermal puddle of Vulcano, in which it is possible to make a real "wellness treatment" with the clay mud that every year attracts tourists from all over the world every year.
• Baia delle Acque Calde, in front of the mud, is a "natural hydromassage" to try absolutely.
• Baia delle Sabbie Nere, a characteristic beach formed by volcanic sand, with shallow waters and clear waters.
• It is also possible to climb the Vulcano crater, a pleasant 45-minute walk through broom, volcanic boulders and the black and sandy soil, composed of volcanic dust.
In the early afternoon, departure is planned for Panarea, where it will stop to allow the independent visit of the island. Panarea is the smallest island of the Aeolian Islands and, together with the islets of Basiluzzo, Spinazzola, Lisca Bianca, Dattilo, Bottaro, Lisca, forms a micro archipelago located between Lipari and Stromboli.
Suggestions for the independent visit of Panarea:
• Among the beaches within walking distance, we remember the small beach of Cala Zimmari, the only sandy beach of the island.
• Cala Junco, a bay among the rocks with a particular amphitheater shape that forms a natural pool with crystal clear waters.
• Prehistoric village of Capo Milazzese, dating back to 1400 BC, reachable on foot in about 45 minutes, or with typical Panarea electric taxis.
• Church of San Pietro, the island's main religious building.
Afterwards, a tour by sea will be carried out to admire the micro archipelago in front of the island, made up of the islets of Lisca Bianca, Lisca Nera, Basiluzzo and Spinazzola up to the Sciara del Fuoco, to admire from the sea the evocative spectacle of eruptions of the volcano.
Return to the port of Milazzo is scheduled at around 22:00.
* The itinerary may be subject to change.
SERVICES ON REQUEST FOR PAYMENT:
- Transfer by Shuttle Bus from Catania Fontanarossa Airport - Milazzo Port
- Personalized Taxi Transfer from Catania Fontanarossa Airport - Milazzo Port
- Covered and / or uncovered secure parking for Milazzo Porto vehicles
- Hotel / Bed and Breakfast in Milazzo